Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gensou Shoujo Taisen Kou (2)

So for whatever reason, I started up Reimu's route in Gensou Shoujo Taisen Kou on Saturday.

Was just dicking around because why not, but then I got to the mission where Sanae shows up, beats the crap out of Reimu, and then leaves... and my soul of a gamer went all nutty figuring out a way to surround and defeat her before she retreated.

And then I remembered that Yuuka is another boss who does the exact same kind of thing... but to a far worse degree.

I'd given up on beating her my first time around because I assumed that it wasn't possible, but I looked up videos on Niconico anyways to see if anyone had actually managed to beat her and get the Taiyou no Hana that she carries (10% EN regeneration!), and lo and behold, it is in fact doable.

So cue me spending the next two days and two stages figuring out a way to get Reimu and Keine's stats high enough to actually stand a chance of beating her... she runs away at 7500HP, which is very much UGH WHY.

And then... I did.

First try was a bust as my max damage was like 7450 or something similarly bullshit, so I tried shuffling around some character skills and yeah. VICTORY with like 50-ish HP to spare.

...and now I am completely mentally exhausted, as this crap has been consuming my every thought since Sunday night and yeah. Zenigame brain hurt.

BUT HELL YES I ACTUALLY BEAT YUUKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment