Friday, November 4, 2011

千影~ (*゚∇゚)ノ

Got Chikage back from the shop on Wednesday, a full week earlier than they said the repairs would be done.

The back monitor panel was replaced on account of being kind of broken, and the fan got replaced because it turns out that the old one was ground to hell.

So in all, the parts for this repair job were like $90, and with the replacement battery and piece of shit AC adapter I got a while back, the warranty pretty much paid for itself. Yay.

So yeah, MY CHIKAGE HAS RETURNED TO MEEEEEE.

Just in time too, since there's going to be construction going on in the room where I keep Gospel and so it's going to be out of commission for a while. >_<


And now for a declaration.

I SHALL 1CC TOUHOU CHIREIDEN BY THE MONTH'S END OR GO MAD TRYING.

I've had the game for well over a year now, and I would really like to be able to move on to Seirensen already.

1 comment: