Thursday, November 10, 2011

...and all of my anger

So I had a few dollars to spare a couple of weeks back, so I decided to start on the first on my "to get" list on the sidebar over there- the Noblelige volume 1+2 boxset.

I've had my eye on the series for almost a year now, and was all "yay im finally gettt" and so I downloaded the demo to help ease the anticipation.

But then this bullshit happened.



FUCK YOU VISUALART'S GOD DAMN IT

I mean, shit. This is some bullshit when it's on eroge BUT THIS ISN'T EVEN ONE SO WHY THE FUCK AGHAGAHGAHAGHAGHAGH

And worst part is, if it actually was an eroge, the pirate horde would have made a patch for it to bypass the region lock by now... but yeah. It's bullshit.

BUT A ZENIGAME SHALL NOT BE DETERRED.

Whenever I get around to building Gospel 4, I'll be putting a Japanese copy of Windows on it just in case this bullshit protection spreads.

Seriously, though. FUCK YOU, VISUALART'S.


So instead, I moved on to the second item on my list- Hakuisei Renai Shoukougun.


Came in last Monday, but I'm not starting it until I clear Sora no Kiseki FC.

...which should be in the next hour or so. Wahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment