Friday, October 14, 2011

Marisa GET

So yesterday, my Pure Neemo Marisa doll finally came in.


Looks like the boxes for this series is will all be "generic Touhou box," the identifying stuff like the character name and parts list are all stickers that go onto it.


So I took her out of the box and fixed the ribbon on her braid (you have to do it yourself) and 魔理沙かわいいよ魔理沙


Parts list said "five types of hands," which I was totally fine with. But then I open the box and she has a total of ten different pairs of hands. Holy shit.


Azone's Pure Neemo body looks nice, but the poseability is pretty limited. The shoulders and hips only move front and back, which kind of limits the amount of dumb stuff I can do with her. :/

The Obitsu body looks to have a full range of articulation, but I don't care for the way the joints look... yay tradeoffs.

And then I got stupid:



DOUBLE MASTER SPARK



Marisa stole the precious thing



I'm totally going to use this as my avatar on fg-Site.


So yeah, after seeing how SUPER MEGA ULTRA CUTE Marisa was, I finally broke down and preordered Remilia. Shame that Reimu and Sakuya are kind of eh, but I suppose it's better on my wallet this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment