Monday, October 24, 2011

Gensou Shoujo Taisen Kou CLEAR


I cleared Marisa's route in Gensou Shoujo Taisen yesterday.

Friend of mine decided to download it because he is a dirty pirate and so that shamed me into clearing the last four stages, on account of me having owned this game since June and yeah.

All spellcards captured, all wifepoints GET.

Last stage was Flandre, which took me two fucking hours to complete.

Pictures...

Here's my team, sorted by level. Marisa is seven kills from making Ace. Next closest is Nitori somehow, and then Alice. (though this is not reflected in their levels)


Aaand here are Marisa's stats. Highest of any of my characters, and she's also the only character I have who learned Nekketsu. Combined with Master Spark, the strongest attack in base damage for any allied unit, I was able to finish off Flandre with like 12000 damage worth of overkill.


And now I get to wait until Spring for You to come out, as it got delayed again. Whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment