Sunday, September 25, 2011

エロゲ


This be all the PC eroge that I currently own.

...well, Umineko and Polyphonica aren't exactly ero, but yeah.

Despite having had these for years now (the most recent thing I bought was Campanella back in January of 2010), I don't think I've even cleared half of these. :/

Counting...

cleared:
Furifuri
Vanish
Shukufuku no Campanella
Gouen no Soleil
Shuumatsu Shoujo Gensou Alicematic
Colorful Aquarium
Hidamari
North Wind
Kanojotachi no Ryuugi

stalled midway:
Tears to Tiara
Arpeggio (currently playing)
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Engage x Links
ExE
Soul Link (gave up on this one)

have yet to even play:
Haru no Ashioto (not counting the demo)
Tiara
Tsunagaru Bangle
Tick! Tack!
Majipuri
Primitive Link
Tan.
Zettai Shiawase Sengen
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica THE BLACK

So... that's nine out of twenty-four cleared, and the same number hasn't even been played.

Considering how much money I've spent on these things, I really should get around to finishing them.

...and this isn't counting the galge I have for the PS2, which include Nanatsuiro Drops, Parfait, ToHeart 2, and some other stuff.

2 comments: