Saturday, September 17, 2011

Gaia Memory Complete Selection 2

Two weeks ago, I got a package in the mail.


Damn that's huge.


And inside the huge box, there were two more huge boxes.


And yet another huge box... of awesomeness. This shit made me remember just how much I miss this show.


FUCK YOU I HAVE ALL THE GAIA MEMORIES

Kind of lame though, the vast majority of these only have the memory name and insert sounds when the button's pressed.

Only Joker, Eternal and the second Skull memories have the full Driver sounds, I assume because they're the ones that were used with the Lost Drivers in the movies.

The gold-tipped Accel memory has what I'm assuming are the full sounds as well, probably for CYCLONE ACCEL EXTREEEEEEEME.

Bomb just has the name and Maximum Drive sounds, and the large Accel memory is for the Booster upgrade in his solo movie that I still have yet to see.

But yeah. It may have just been an overpriced box of sound drops, but I don't regret getting it at all.

Figuarts Skull, on the other hand, is kind of a disappointment. I'm probably going to end up selling mine. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment