Monday, February 27, 2012

New loots

Got a package from Mandarake today.
I used DHL just because and I was worried that it'd take a while to get here, but it was about four days in transit. Not too horrible, I think I might use them during the times of year when EMS is a pain in the ass to deal with.


Today's loot.

Pureneemo Lycee: Progression (weird name) and a bunch of doujinshi I got to fill out the order since only getting one thing just seemed like a waste. :/

Somehow, all but two ended up oni-related. That wasn't intentional, but eh.




Lycee herself is pretty nice, though there were a LOT of loose threads in the underside of her coat that I had to trim so they wouldn't stick out and make me have an OCD-related aneurysm.

She also has no extra hands, unlike Marisa and Koron. Kind of lame, that. :/

But eh. I HAS MORE DOLLS.

2 comments: