Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shukufuku no Campanella clear.


Finished Shukufuku no Campanella... back in June. Wow, I've really been slacking on updating this blog.

It was pretty fun, and I wish I'd have finished it earlier. My only real complaint is that Nina's story was a total copout. Just... ugh. He forgot everything that happened because he was drunk, and she didn't bother telling him because she didn't want things to change between them... AAGH.

In the end, my personal route ranking...

Agnes > Minette = Chelsea > Tortillas > Carina >>>>> Nina.

Shame too, I liked everyone in the cast.

And I'm going to have to get the fandisc at some point, as it gives the Tortillas a proper path and I really want to play through that.

Also, Agnes with her hair down is LOVELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment