Monday, March 14, 2011

王ドロボウJING


「輝くものは星さえも、尊きものは命すら、森羅万象たちまち盗む王ドロボウ。」

...so I was telling a friend of mine to watch Jing, on account of how fucking awesome it is, particularly the last three episodes.

And then I got the very strong urge to watch said episodes myself.

So I did.

Aagh, I'd forgotten just how much I loved that arc... it was pure ART.

And in a year's time, I'm sure those memories will fade again and then I'll get the urge to watch them all over again... just like I do at least once every year.

Not many series out there have done that to me, I must admit.

Too bad Kumakura got sick and hasn't done anything new in like four years... I really miss his style. The later volumes of Jing's second series in particular, they were fucking beautiful.

...and now I'm getting the urge to reread the entire thing yet AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment